Friday, June 27, 2008

Thing 6 Online Image Generator

Although I have nothing to show for my explorations, I had fun with this one, making a series of librarian trading cards, customizing license plate designs with library lingo, and creating buttons. In fact I was having so much fun that I kept moving from one project to another without posting any of them to my blog. This Thing has generated some conversations here about ways to use these tools at the library. Making trading cards for readers' advisory (with a series for a variety of fiction genres or graphic novels) is an idea worth exploring.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

As you make a fun image, download it to your documents so you can later upload or archive it.

5,000 more image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org (online tools to make free graphics with your typed text, digital photos or your webcam).